The London Vampire Meetup Group Message Board › Introduce yourself here

Introduce yourself here

Darkknight
user 4666025
London, GB
Post #: 5
An 18 year old that lives in Copthorne(next to Crawley) Enter the adult world in a way, just passed my exams in France and settled in England for university and began a new way of life About my personality, well I'm someone usually calm, quite lonely(like my solitude even if I like to meet new people, can be very sincere and reliable to some friends, some people says I'm open minded and clever(well not certain of it...) a bit elitist(spent too much time of my life with scums) opportunist, can be very rancorous(guess it's my worst sin), pretty tormented and minsanthropic a bit in the vampire way, some nihilist ideas flowing time to time. Not a big sportif, while I was in France I usully hang around with metalheads and goths but also other people(not an extreme narrow minded guy) Like to read, a very enjoyable way to waste time while you have to wait which you often do in this crap capitalist world( autors like Nietzsche, Rimbaud, hail the curse poets!, Corian, Shakespeare...) Hang around Brighton(lanes) and London(camden, slimelight and other nightclubs!!!) when I stay in England.Chose this site because a few friends already named me vampire(a bit physically and mentally I guess) and after reading some vampire stories I really liked their way of lifebiggrin. Hopefully I can meet as many of you as I canwink
Cerridwen
user 5386280
London, GB
Post #: 2
My name is Georgia, and I'm 19 yrs old and doing an Art Foundation in Wimbledon, so that technically makes me a Womble. My sense of humour is a lil whacked and cynical, but broadens to more childlike to the ironic. Big fan of Eddie Izzard, Lee Evans and George Carlin (recently discovered his 'Religion is Bullshit' on YouTube).

Never been to a Goth club or any of that sort, as I've probably had a very sheltered life before (boarding school and livin' in a 'Happy Clappy Church' village -ehhh..). So London is pretty big for me right now and would appreciate some people who might relate to me. Personally, my view on the religious and spiritual stance is agnostic, but still open to new concepts. Use to be a great believer in magick, but because of my past, I've become just as cynical with that as I am with religion. Hobbies are painting, drawing, poetry, taekwondo, singing, daydreaming, shoppin', pubbin' and the rest of the 'normal' crap people do. Not really a Goth or even Emo, but more of one in disguise and ingrained into my perspective of life. Fave colours are black, blue, red and silver.
Glad to meet you all, and hope to perhaps meet up.
A former member
Post #: 148
G`Day Thunder and members of the London Vampire Group. My name is Pan, I live in Melbourne Australia, and I have come here to make new friends.
Hope one day I meet you in the Uk of perhaps we may meet in Oz.

Darkest and Brightest Blessings,

Pan.

Angel'a D.
angel.a.death666
London, GB
Post #: 3
Sorry! cant get my old log in details to work so have had to rejoin!
Tammy
user 2448579
London, GB
Post #: 132
Hello all just a quick note to say hi to all the newbies and looking forward to seeing every one on Wednesday.
A former member
Post #: 202
Hi there fellow vampire enthusiasts!

Welcome to all the new folks joining the group and I hope that you all get a chance to come out to the event tonight so we can put faces to the emails and get you involved in the social life we are trying to nurture through the group!

I'll be wearing a Noseratu t-shirt tonight. I may not be the only on though... He he he!

See you there!
Will
A former member
Post #: 249
Thanks Tammy biggrin

heston
user 7757553
Welwyn Garden City, GB
Post #: 1
Hello I'm heston im thinking of attending the vampire meet up next wednesday ... i would enjoy meeting new people and having long conversations about everything on my mind. Hopefully leading to many friendships and hopefully attending often
A former member
Post #: 4
My name will one day be discovered... for the time being I'm called The Living and I like to think that I'm interesting... it's probably just my imagination.
Vanity
xVanity
London, GB
Post #: 2
Hi.

I'm not new.
Just forgetful.

I'm the one that runs around like a mad thing, usually in very little, drinks alot, and dances :)

Most of you know me anyway :)