align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The London Vampire Meetup Group Message Board › Introduce yourself here

Introduce yourself here

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello everybody.
I'm Sonny. I compose music for a living.
Why am I here? I look far younger than I am, avoid light due to pretty severe photophobia and can manipulate most peoples actions like you breathe or blink. I very rarely ever intend to do so. Many people hate me and accuse me of being able to read thoughts, but this is not a skill I have. You may be suprised at what one can achieve with a subconcious mind, be it yours or anothers. I'm difficult but sincere. I have a warm surface and a cold center, this is not to say that I can't care or love. I'm a human with a human soul. My spirit, heart and flesh are somewhat different.
So to answer my own question, I'm here to meet people that enjoy my company. This might be a challenge for the majority of you.
I'll look forward to meeting some of you soon.
Sonny.
Melania
user 11410799
Vienna, AT
Post #: 1
New to group? Make use of this thread to introduce yourself to the assembled masses.

Hi i am new here! want to meet some " VAMPIRES" ;) nice greetings mel
Melania
user 11410799
Vienna, AT
HI to everybody, i am new here, want to have some "vampires" for friends!:) my english is not the best, so sorry;) nice greetings from Austria mel
A former member
hi!!!!
:)))))
xxxx
A former member
OH, OK SO I WASN'T KICKED OUT THIS GROUP FOR NOT VISITING BACK IN TIME!! 'WHEW!'
UH, I THINK I AM LEAVING THIS COMMENT IN THE WRONG PLACE??
HI, I AM RAYBIE, STILL AND AGAIN.devilish
Mees-Hell
user 11486288
London, GB
Hi
:kiss:
A former member
Hello everyone.

My name is Henrik. I am 28 years and moved into London from Germany to study. I have been in this Meetup group for quiet some time and I have not yet managed to take part until now I hope, the difficulty of adapting to the new environment has been kind of overencumbering.

I am interested in theatre, performance, philosophy, self-expression, literature, the arts and so forth. I like to go out and dance as much as staying in and watch movies, it all depends really.

I am looking forward to the next Meetup I can finally make.

Being still fresh behind my ears when it comes to London I am a bit at a loss when it comes to going out etc. So if anyone wants to hook up and do something outside the LVMG, just give me a shout.

take care
Henrik
A former member
Hello

I'm Kieron. New here.

Would like to connect with real vampires and any Vamps in the west country.

Ciao

Count PhasLat
A former member
Greetings all, I have long had interest in vampires
A former member
hey im new just wondering what you do at the meet ups because they look fun and great to meet like-minded people :)