addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Vampire Meetup Group Message Board › Introduce yourself here

Introduce yourself here

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello everyone =) It's nice to have found like-minded people, and I hope to get to know you all (or some of you) better!
A former member
Well it is good to be back and I hope everyone that I know is doing great as I have been away for a few years and I hope to see you all soon. To those who do not know me my name is Lord UR, as I have many names but the face is the same. I am from many places but I rest in richmond hill georgia in the united states at the current time but will be visiting soon. Hope to meet many of you and look foward to see everyone I have missed so much. Darkest Blessing and Enlighted Dreams. UR
Infernalmoon
user 12503734
Modena, MO
Hello everybody...
I am not from London, I am Italian...but sometimes I come to visit this wonderful place...
Infernalmoon
Ebony
IrisofBlueFire
Merelbeke, BE
Post #: 2
Greetings Infernal, I'm not from London either (; I have visited Italy many times, lovely country ^^
Infernalmoon
user 12503734
Modena, MO
Post #: 2
Greetings Infernal, I'm not from London either (; I have visited Italy many times, lovely country ^^

:) thank you so much!
Have a great week :)
Bloody kisses....
Raremens
user 8335250
London, GB
Post #: 5
Hello there... well im not exactly new, i just havent been on here for a long long time. But hopefully i should be moving to london in a few months time, so i should be able to get to some of the meetups!!

So thought i would say hello to everyone and will hopefully will get to know you all properly soon :)
Ebony
IrisofBlueFire
Merelbeke, BE
Post #: 3
Hey Raremens, you know, I love your nickname because it has a humorous meaning in my native language :P

It means 'weird human/person' xD
A former member
kind of new to all this. need to get to one of the meetup, just need to find the time.
favole
user 12834562
London, GB
greetings everyone.
im very new to the group and the scene, so please dont bite......haha
Raremens
user 8335250
London, GB
Post #: 9
Hey Raremens, you know, I love your nickname because it has a humorous meaning in my native language :P

It means 'weird human/person' xD

Yup your right there :) I lived in holland and it was my nickname, meaning strange person :p
Your the first to work it out and im sure to pronounce it correctly too :)