addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Vampire Meetup Group Message Board › Introduce yourself here

Introduce yourself here

Luthier the G.
user 13119662
Totton, GB
Post #: 1
I am new to this group.

I like all thinks to do with vampires and have done ever since I was a child. I never knew that there was others that felt like I do, and now I know I'm not alone.

I hope to meet you all very soon

Hans
Lillith
user 13201599
London, GB
Hello everyone, I've just joined. I've always been into everything to do with vampires, it will be cool to meet other like-minded people. I'd like to come to the meetup on thurs but feel a bit shy! Lol
I'm 30 and live NW London. I've read loads of vampire novels and watched the movies. I also know quite a bit about psi and sang vampires, I'm just as interested in the reality of it all as much as the fiction. Are any other brand new people coming on Thursday?
Look forward to meeting you all x
A former member

devilish* Awaiting the darkness as it has so much more of an appeal than the daytime *
Hi I am delighted to have found my kind of people here, looking forward to new years eve also...

A former member
Hey I'm new to this, could you give me some tips on how to talk to people and that? :)
A former member
Hi, Hazel here, came to my first meet yesterday, really to meet you all and looking forward to the February meet
A former member
Hello everyone. I have toyed with the idea of joining this group for some time now and, having found none better, decided to take the plunge. I've written one vampyre novel and am in the middle of the sequel so find myself thinking about lore and practicalities of living as a modern vampire/vampyre on a daily basis. I thought it would be good to link up with some like minded people and hope to enter into many interesting discussions, although meeting up in London will be nigh on impossible due to work commitments and nobody to watch my babies (dogs). Maybe being online with you guys will make up for that. If you fancy a chat, please drop me a message.
jessica
user 13867060
London, GB
hi, everyone this is jessica....
Noz
user 14066202
London, GB
I am new here and unable to attend the next few meetings, but would enjoy corresponding with my brother and sister vampires.
Ebony
IrisofBlueFire
Merelbeke, BE
Post #: 4
Hello there everybody and welcome ^^

I myself, haven't been able to attend any meetings yet but, that night will come, rest assured ; >
A former member
Finally I found this group....

I am a photographer who was born in 31st Oct. I have huge passion on Gothic culture and Vampire.

I am doing my MA Fashion Photography course in London College of Fashion now, I really like to talk about Vampire and Goth topic with you guys.

Hope I can see you soon.

Vincent.