addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Vampire Meetup Group Message Board › Introduce yourself here

Introduce yourself here

commander d.
user 14363947
London, GB
Post #: 1
New to group? Make use of this thread to introduce yourself to the assembled masses.
Hello i am new and dont know much about this but yet i cant help feeling drawn to vampires so please can you vampires come out from the dark and say hi

from MICKY

i am human i think ?
Pascal H.
user 15542681
London, GB
hy

I'm Pascal Hauser and i live in Austria. I wanna know more about vampires, wanna join their community, wanna meet them and when its possible be one of them. My age is 19. Since 6 years I'm interessed in Vampire. I love them cause they're dark, mystical, some sleeping in coffins.
Pascal H.
user 15542681
London, GB
Post #: 2
im new here. i wanna meet real vampires here. is that possible. Can somebody organise a meeting in Austria?
Kirlian B.
user 25344232
London, GB
Some people will know my face, and some won't, some will say its that Electronic Barsteward.. I intend to start making the Meetup's in the near Future.. I'm not a Vampire but love the Culture that has evolved around Vampires.. And yes I'm a South Londoner and proud of such a fact wink
Amara
user 25513192
London, GB

Hi and Salams. I am Amara, a new member this week. I am a blonde Transexual Goth (not a transvestite guys, i'm woman all day everyday and ALL OVER), and looking for new friends. I have not long returned from north america which i hated, but was there for 4 years, so now back her ei have no friends and very keen to make some. Didn't really wanna mention the TS thingy, but thought i'd better to save any silliness later. I'm just another girl ok. Looking forward to introducing myself at the next meeting in October.
Winks Amara X
Ebony
IrisofBlueFire
Merelbeke, BE
Post #: 5
Welcome to all new Vampyres (and humans) ^^
A former member
Hi,

I'm happy to have found this group, as I'd really like to join some vampire meetup.

Actually I was planning to got to a vampire flash mob in London: maybe it's not properly a meetup, but what I found about it seems interesting: https://www.facebook....­

They're doing that for th launch of the comic book and the movie Vampire Wedding.
I was thinking to go also to know some other vampires.

It'd be great if somebody here wanted to join.
Emily O.
Phoenyx
London, GB
Greetings.

I have been inclined to say hello and put my sceptical head to one side and finally try and meet other real vampires and vampyre enthusiasts. I look forward to getting to know some of you- I hope I am in the right place.
Sonni C.
user 28783422
London, GB
Hey im quite young, Ive been looking for you guys for a while, everyone thinks im a freak. :)
Ive had such a huge connection with vampires, and I know you guys will understand nd Im happy that I can finally let out who I am.
So talk anyone?
A former member
Hi I'm new and since I was a kid I've been obsessed with vampires I've thought alot about trying to find others but everyone I know don't really like them aPart from my cousin and he is only 16 when i was in America I wanted to go to avampire ball but wasn't old enuf to dress how I felt comfatable Ive always wanted somewhere I'd fell comfatable