The London Vampire Meetup Group Message Board › Introduce yourself here

Introduce yourself here

Niamh M.
user 14096688
Dublin, IE
Post #: 1
Hello all, just joined the group a few days ago. I'm from Ireland and there are hardly any vampires living there. I like everyything to do with the darker sadisitc side of life. I would consider myself a vampire but am interested in learning more (one can never learn enough). I'm a victorian goth have been the majority of my life, love everything wild, free and remote. I am looking to meet like minded people, go to events and maybe meet someone (if the right one comes along)....
chrisbenner
user 63177662
London, GB
Post #: 2
Hi im chris i just want to know what this is all about i have read a lot but never thought there could be any real substance to this thing was the more i read the more i am starting to think i could be one of them (can't use them if i am but hey you get the idea)
Lawrence P.
user 69326172
London, GB
Any real vampires hear? Children of Lilith, Cain or maybe Selene Greek goddess of the moon? I have read so many origin stories I would like a real vampire to put me out of my misery...
Ethereal D.
VampyreEthereal
Manchester, GB
Post #: 340
I'm a sanguinarian, i don't go around biting peoples necks, i can't turn into a bat, i can go out in the day time but sometimes i do need my sunglasses coz sanguinarians can be a bit sensitive to the light, i love garlic, i like crosses. I find that people watch to many twilight films so they think they know everything about vampires.
Lawrence P.
user 69326172
London, GB
Post #: 2
I'm a sanguinarian, i don't go around biting peoples necks, i can't turn into a bat, i can go out in the day time but sometimes i do need my sunglasses coz sanguinarians can be a bit sensitive to the light, i love garlic, i like crosses. I find that people watch to many twilight films so they think they know everything about vampires.
That is why I am hear, to learn. Plus I never really liked twilight, to glittery for my tastes...
Fikile
user 64752732
Greater London, GB
Post #: 3
New to group? Make use of this thread to introduce yourself to the assembled masses.
Hello, I'm new to this group and came to my first Lvmg earlier in November. I love Vampire and hope to have some fun meeting new people. I look forward to the next meeting in December..
Fikile
user 64752732
Greater London, GB
Post #: 4
By the way, I'm Cat in my nature..I love domestic cats and big cats..I'm attracted to Egypt and love Cleopatra..reckon I'm her other daughter..
A former member
Post #: 110
hi im anthony dark sky,,live in s o t,,,the london vamp guild is great ,,hope to come down to see you soon,,anthony darksky..
Xepedosthens
ThePhilosopher
Pacific Grove, CA

• Replace this text with the first item of your list
  • Replace this text with the next item
    Hello, Greetings From West Coast California! The Second most populous vampire community on the western hemisphere. I've only been a "Vampire " for about a year and a half and i have reason to believe that my other "Vampire" friends are fakes. So i'm here looking for true vamps, and the truth about them. If anyone is willing to give me info that wold be great.

"
  • You can add more items by adding lines that start with a

amythest
user 73759342
London, GB
hello. I am Amythest. That is my immortal name. My human and even sometimes vampire friends call me Amy. I am known by many people. I am a very young, well, newborn....vampire. I am only a teen. Sometimes i whish i was normal, so i joined the LVMG i n order to accept what i am, and will always be. I hope i will have fun acctually . I have even heard that being unnormal is rather interesti ng, and come to think of it, i am pretty excited. Thanks guys!