The London Vampire Meetup Group Message Board › Come and see the Vampire Play I'm directing

Come and see the Vampire Play I'm directing

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I wanted to invite you all to see the new vampire play that I'm directing at Ovalhouse this May.

Eve is a 13 year old vampire. She has never left her room and everything she knows about the world and herself comes from what her sister Tabby has told her. Eve does everything a good little vampire girl should, including drinking her (human) sister’s blood. But one day, Tabby tires of opening her veins and, in a breath, the whole world changes.

You can view more details on the website here http://www.ovalhouse.com/whatson/detail/cuddles­

There's a special offer for LVMG members giving a discount ticket price of £10 (usual price £14). Just quote CUDDLEME when you book online or on the phone.

We can offer further discounts for groups of 10 or more - just get in touch at rebecca@arch468.com for details if you want to bring a party.

Hope some of you can make it
x