addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Vampire Meetup Group Message Board › Crossbones graveyard, London Bridge

Crossbones graveyard, London Bridge

Alex O.
user 86310332
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hello Lovely Vamps! My ladyfriend has organised a tour of crossbones cemetery on tuesday 18TH June, where all the plague victims and criminals were put to rest in London. It's normally off limits but she has managed to persuade someone to let us in. There are only 8 tickets left! the cost of the ticket (a tenner) goes to the cemetery, my Mrs is doing it purely because she likes stuff like this and I thought you might too. Only 8 tickets left so book fast! http://crossbonesdeat...­