The London Vampire Meetup Group Message Board › It seems that I need to go in some areas to refill some kind of energy..?

It seems that I need to go in some areas to refill some kind of energy..?

Mario
user 95756072
London, GB
Post #: 3
Hi to all..Since I moved in London I'm asking to me some questions...

why usually I am annoyed by the sunny days and I prefer dusk and deep night?

In Italy I lived in a rural area and I was sometimes sick...when I started to go in Tower Bridge and Tower of London I started to feel better and now I am fine. It seems like that I need to go there to refill a sort of energy but I don't really understand this because for me it is something new..so I go there every time I can.

Someone here experimented something similar?

maybe what I have said doesnt mean nothing or maybe someone can halp me to understand better these new sensations.

thanks to all

Mario
jack bramham
user 80040832
London, GB
Post #: 3
if it makes you feel better i moved to london last year from the north of england and i feel better. maybe its just we need to make a break and find our own place to be happy, not to say i don't like the north, i love home, just i feel different here. hope that helps.
Robert
user 13727152
London, GB
Post #: 211
Im aware of some of the working of this & would like to chat at the next meeting if your there.
To many emails i have & too little time :o)
Corinna Lovegrove
user 29216452
London, GB
Post #: 1
You're a psychic Vampire and you were feeding off the auras of the crowd; that bridge gets chocka with people, so you will be able to gorge yourself stupid.

Indiscriminate feeding can be, well, dangerous is the wrong word, but you will pick up on every bit of negativity your unsuspecting donors have. Energy varies wildly in quality; sometimes it will be like quaffing champagne and other times it will be akin to drinking meths. I recommend getting the Vampire Codex off Amazon.