Just wanted to let you know that Fortinet (FTNT) is currently hiring for 2 Mobile Developers! With over 1700+ employees worldwide and our largest R&D facility here in Burnaby, a Career here is sure to mean challenging work and lots of room for growth!
I’ve included the job description below:
Fortinet is looking for a Mobile Developer to join our Mobile team to develop innovative offerings for our millions of customers. The ideal candidate will be part of a fast moving and highly visible team, which will pave the way for the mobile technology strategy at Fortinet.
• Design and build the next generation of Security Android/IOS App and API.
• Potentially develop apps and Security APIs for other mobile platforms.
• Keep up-to-date on the latest Android/IOS SDK developments, respond to customer feedback & testing.
Job Skills Required
• 5+ years of software development experience in Unix/Linux environment is essential • Development of at least 1 successfully shipped Android/IOS applications.
• Android Operating System/IOS
• Strong Java and C/C++ experience is essential • Solid background in TCP/IP and distributed network computing is essential • Experience with Linux kernel and device driver programming • Experience with multiprocess/thread programming • Experience with network communication software design and programming Educational Requirements Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering
If you are interested, please apply directly at http://goo.gl/EOR... or reply to [address removed], stating your salary expectations.
Looking forward to connecting with you!
Joyce Chow, HR Generalist
400 - 4190 Still Creek Dr. Burnaby, BC
*** Please note that this message and any attachments may contain confidential
and proprietary material and information and are intended only for the use of
the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy this e-mail
and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed.
Please also note that any views, opinions, conclusions or commitments expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect
the views of Fortinet, Inc., its affiliates, and emails are not binding on
Fortinet and only a writing manually signed by Fortinet's General Counsel can be
a binding commitment of Fortinet to Fortinet's customers or partners. Thank you. ***