Vancouver Android Developers Message Board › Seeking a Mobile Apps Developer in Vancouver

Seeking a Mobile Apps Developer in Vancouver

Nathan W.
nathan.wawruck
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Hi everyone, my name is Nathan and I work as a technical recruiter with several top tech companies in the local Vancouver marketplace. One of my current clients is a leading maker of interactive and social media apps. This company is currently developing a suite of new products on both iOS and Android platforms.

The good news is... that we are seeking an experienced mobile apps developer, who has previously developed and released iOS or Android apps. This person will be responsible for coding and developing mobile apps, in collaboration with other developers, QA testers and product designers.

The ideal candidate for this role will have 1+ years of mobile apps development experience, demonstrated by having one or more published apps. Experience working with offshore or external development teams will be considered an asset. This role is particularly well suited for a person who is passionate about social media, gaming, e-commerce, or similar multimedia industry.

If you'd like to discuss this in more detail, please get in touch with me at nathan.wawruck@rht.com

I am always looking to make connections with talented developers for future opportunities as well, so please get in contact. Thanks!