addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vancouver Android Developers Message Board › Google IO 2012 Extended party in Vancouver

Google IO 2012 Extended party in Vancouver

Mahram F.
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

My company (my employer? I don't own the company smile) has been trying to host a Google IO extended party to get a large group together and watch/comment discuss the sessions, but so far we haven't received any replies from Google.
Does anyone here have any experience with this? I've reached out to many, including the Andeoir Developers hangout on G+, but no dice.
I'd appreciate any help/direction you could provide.