addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

AngularJS Vancouver Message Board › one down!

one down!

A former member
Post #: 3
I dont know about everyone else, but I think the first meetup went pretty awesome. Made some excellent progress and im excited to see the details of the 2nd one. I learned a great deal last night about the meetup develeoper and designer scene, how they operate, how often things happen, it's crazy. This being my first Meetup ever (and especially down here) I got a nice inside look as to how these things go. I can't wait to grow alongside this group :)

Thank you everyone. I know i was a little quiet, but I was just soaking it all in. I have a full time job, a wife, and a newborn daughter to take care of. It's been difficuot integrating myself into a scene of any kind since moving down here in march from the ever exclusive cliquey nature of anything in Kelowna. So thank you everyone, for allowing me to be apart of this! :)

Cheers!
Joel S.
jskrepnek
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 2
Glad to hear it, Kyle!