addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

AngularJS Vancouver Message Board › ng-conf and volunteer to present

ng-conf and volunteer to present

Joel S.
jskrepnek
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Hi everyone,
Reaching out to find one or two members willing to step up at the next meetup to present or share on AngularJS.  Just 5-15 minutes.  You can lecture, soap-box, complain, dance or do a show-and-tell.  Or a show.  Or a tell.  Our next venue will be at Lighthouse, which will be cozier and less daunting than HootSuite.
NG-CONF
The world's first AngularJS conference starts today in Salt Lake City and will be live-streamed.  Check it out at http://ng-conf.org/...­.  Hey, presentation idea: watch the whole thing and present on the highlights!
Have a good day!
Owen M.
owenmead
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 2
Aww, wish I knew about the conference, totally would have gone. I did find the archive of videos posted on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.c...­

To the note on speaks, looks like we have two lined up for March, but we are needing presenters for February. Perhaps showing off something you've done? Chatting about a topic? Or if you are interested in presenting, but don't know what, I have a running list of ideas which could peak your interest.