addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rina
user 3929613
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 270
My compound bow is currently lonely and wanting to be used. Its the one you see in my member photo.
This compound bow was previously owned by Sheila Boorman and Tom (one of our instructors at the Lanes) and its been well looked after. Limbs are original and the bridge has a variable range of 22-35 lbs.(I will double-check if you are seriously interested as it being stored in the basement-clean, dry storage 3 flights down from my desk.) Right hand held and has a detachable sight. Tuned last year and a fresh cable installed.
Includes a dozen carbon fiber arrows with custom fletching and a couple of fresh, unused targets.
Asking $190 for the whole kit and kaboodle.
If you want more specs, email me or if you want to come see it.

A former member
Post #: 8
With my current wrist injury, I can't use my bow and it deserves better than sitting idle in storage.
Contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Rina
user 3929613
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 271
My bow has a new owner as of December 2013 c/o Boorman Archery!
Maybe you'll meet him or her at the Lanes some day. If you do, please say hello and let my bow know it is missed.

Happy 2014, Archers!
Thwack!