|Sent on:||Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:15 PM|
Two more days until the July BBQ ride! Looks like we're in good shape for grills. Keep the food coming!
So far, I have the following commitments:
– an electric skateboard, towing a trailer BBQ (Justin)
– cups, coffee, tea, chips, burgers, and buns, plus a single-ring camping stove (Mark)
– veggie kbobs, apples & either a campstove or a hibachi (John)
– chicken wings and greek salad (Chris)
– chips (Ashton)
– salads (Zoe)
If you still want to get in on this ride, please:
1) RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/vancouver-electric-vehicles/events/98138132/
2) Reply to this email to let everyone know what you plan on bringing to grill
3) Invite a friend!