Infoblox is an industry leading developer of network infrastructure control solutions that increase network availability and staff efficiency by automating time-consuming manual tasks associated with IP address management, DNS, DHCP and network change and configuration management. Infoblox's unique, real-time Grid™ technology provides the resilient and scalable foundation for Infoblox solutions. Infoblox has more than 4,500 global customers, including 200 of the Fortune 500, and offices in over 30 countries with headquarters in Santa Clara, Calif.
Senior Software Engineer - Web UI
* Work closely with Product Management and UI Design team to generate UI specifications for new features
* Take features from concept to release through all phases of development: Functional and Design specifications, implementation and unit, performance and scalability testing.
* Work with local and off shore team members on development and collaborate with QA to ensure quality of deliverables
Skills and Knowledge:
* 6+ years software development experience with minimum of 3+ years experience in design and development of web UI applications
* Experience developing applications leveraging XML/JSON based RESTful/SOAP APIs
* Hands on experience with implementation and performance tuning of cross-browser scripting applications
* Experience in Java Web development frameworks such as Wicket/JSP/JSF is a strong plus
* Good understanding of semantics of HTML and CSS is a plus
* Four year degree in CS, CE is required. Master's in CS/EE is preferred.
* Thrive in a fast paced environment and meet stretch goals
* Strong time management and organizational skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work both in team setting and independently
Infoblox is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.