add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

VanJS: Vancouver Javascript Developers Message Board › river-js modular design framework

river-js modular design framework

Scott B.
user 7358478
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 4

I am working on a modular design framework for client applications. I have used it for one of my customers projects and it is working very well. It has sped up the development greatly. This is a fully client-side application.

I am releasing it on github and would love to get feedback/opinions from others.

This is not another MVC framework but a framework for writing modular applications using facades and mediators for code decoupling.

You can find it here:­. Follow the link to the demo app to see a VERY small demo.

Please let me know what you think. Any assistance is greatly appreciated and I hope that people find it useful.