I'm working with a local client who works with some impressive clients. This position is a Fulltime/ Permanent position because they ideally want someone there long term because of the client facing nature.
Drop me a line if you want to set up a conversation and talk about next steps
• Are you passionate about working with clients and customers to understand their Applications and their User Experience?
• Do you enjoy working directly with customers to design complex user interfaces that capture the user experience, then rolling up your sleeves and hand coding the frontend to massive applications?
• How about working for a company which has free staff BBQs?
Our client is looking for a User Interface Developer to join their team, working in a very dynamic and exciting environment, with enterprise level clients in a very niche and unique market. Candidates should have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with customers, eliciting and qualifying requirements, consulting on User Experience and User Interface design, and creating successful solutions. This position is a strong mix of Analysis and hands on development, allowing candidates to continue to develop both skill sets while working on challenging and exciting projects.
• Strong understanding and background with user experience and designing complex user interfaces
• Understanding of web usability practices and methods
• Ability to interact with clients/customers to capture requirements and needs, and delivering solutions that produce an improved user experience
• Ability to contribute to the design, testing, development and documentation of user interfaces to match product specifications
• Ability to work in an iterative/time frame driven development environment, hitting milestones successfully
• Knowledge and experience with Java based technologies such as JSP, Struts, Servlets, J2EE, Spring, Mozilla