Craft the user experience for a leading Enterprise 2.0 application.
If you're passionate about creating a beautiful, responsive, extensible user interface, come help us build a product that is connecting organizations in ways intranets never could!
We're looking for a Junior-to-Intermediate Developer to join our small, agile team and help us build the client side of a new Rich Internet Application.
- Experience developing mobile apps, ideally HTML5 based
- Super smart, but pragmatic about when to deploy all that cleverness
- Hard-working, flexible, and productive
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Can spell GWT
Bonus Experience (will distinguish you from the crowd):
- You have built something cool and useful with GWT
- Proven history delivering SaaS applications or web-deployed games
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Small company with a rapidly developing product means you have the ability to make a real difference. You may also be involved with developing our web presence, building test infrastructure, or working on the server-side Java. There's room for some flexibility here, so ask yourself, what do you want to bring to this party?
Heritage building offices in the Gastown area. Check us out at www.jostle.me.