VanJS: Vancouver Javascript Developers Message Board › Hacking Health Vancouver - Happening Feb 22-24 - Join us!

Hacking Health Vancouver - Happening Feb 22-24 - Join us!

Hadi S.
user 40574502
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1

Hi There! I'm one of the co-organizers of Hacking Health (hackinghealth.ca) - we are a national initiative trying to solve healthcare problems at the grassroots level.

We've had tremendous success with our Montreal and Toronto Hacking Health Hackathons - and we're coming to Vancouver! I want to invite you and your networks to come join us. We need hackers to work with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare practitioners to solve very important problems!

Check us out, hackinghealth.ca, @hackinghealthca, @hadi_salah or email me: hadi.salah@gmail.com

Thanks and hope to have you onboard.

Regards,
Hadi

About me - I am co-organizer of Hacking Health nationally. My day job, I am an Investment Manager with the MaRS Investment Accelerator Fund - a seed-stage VC fund focusing on ICT, healthcare, and cleantech. MaRS is Ontario's largest startup accelerator/incubator.