addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

VanJS: Vancouver Javascript Developers Message Board › User interface developer? We need your help!

User interface developer? We need your help!

Jim L.
user 104064222
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Hi guys,

Self introduction first. I've just moved to Vancouver (South Surrey to be exact) from Melbourne. I'm a Ruby developer working on web and mobile apps. My current job with Envisio (http://www.envisio.co...­) is to handle the software development of our "Cloud-Based Strategy Implementation Software".

Now the job part. We're looking for a front end heavy developer who can join us to take our UI/UX to the next level. We'd love to talk to you if you have a passion for turning ideas into design and then turning designs into working HTML/CSS/Javascript code. We’ll want you to demonstrate that you have the chutzpah to hit the ground running, learn new technologies faster than a speeding bullet and have a verifiable track record of development excellence and high integrity. We hire only top performers and pay them accordingly. Some other perks, we're a start up, so your voice will be heard. We're in South Surrey, so if you're in the area or wanting to move to a relatively quiter place (don't get me wrong, city life rocks too!), our location could be a bonus! Anyway, if you're interested contact me offline at jli@envisio.com