|A former member||
• Build and maintain relationships with the TinyMCE Open Source community by contributing to the project via patches and support.
• Triage and manage support for clients and prospective clients.
• Ensure 100% customer satisfaction within client base by monitoring sales, support and administrative issues on an ongoing basis.
• Assist support and engineering departments to prioritize bug fixes and product enhancements.
• Develop fixes, enhancements and plug-ins to TinyMCE and other Ephox products.
• Provide remote and on-site consulting and development services to clients. Some travel will be required.
• Demonstrated experience working with Open Source projects and engaging with Open Source communities.
• Experience working in a highly collaborative manner with remote teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in client facing or consulting roles and a passion for customer satisfaction.
• Experience developing and extending TinyMCE either as plug-ins or preferably on the core code base.
• Proficiency in PHP, .NET and/or Java.
• Experience in content authoring tools, especially within web content management.
• Bachelors or advanced degree is desirable.
If you would like to apply, please visit Ephox Careers or if you have questions, email our Recruiter at tara.gowland at ephox.com.