|Sent on:||Thursday, July 22, 2010 5:26 PM|
RUBY ON RAILS LAMP DEVELOPER - CAREER OPPORTUNITY
As a high-end business and technical team we’re looking for a high end developer to start our software development division. If you enjoy developing new products, project work, variety and independence…you’ll love this job.
Here’s the thing. You’ll be responsible for developing the next version of our industry leading app in Ruby-on-Rails; customize our Sugar CRM LAMP portal; and continue to develop multiple websites. You’ll work on these on a three month upward spiraling rotation throughout the year. This is a career opportunity not a job.
What you bring:
- Passion for the craft (most importantly)
- A love for building user friendly software
- A High Degree of Competence
- You’re Congenial Passionate Meticulous Dedicated
- 3+ years professional web development experience
- Real-world experience building consumer-facing applications with Ruby on Rails
- Deep Knowledge of MySQL and relational database design
- Knowledge of Python or a desire and an ability to learn
- Comfortable in a Linux environment
- Strong communication and documentation abilities
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
Competitive Salary (Potential for Profit Share)
A Career Opportunity – build the business and IT Dept.
Excellent Work Environment
Send Resume and links to samples of your work to [address removed] or contact David Kaplan at 604.808.2403.
Revenue Services Group is Western Canada’s largest R&D refund firm. Customers include some of Canada’s largest firms like Nokia, Sun-Rype, Teldon Media. Our team of technologists have advanced degrees in their field of science and at least ten years work experience in R&D.
This email message originally included an attachment.