SaaS Application Developer
Are you looking to be a part of the next LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter?
At Partnerpedia we're taking social media to the next level by focusing
on the challenges of business-to-business (B2B) collaboration and
channel enablement in order to help companies increase sales.
Is it important for you to enjoy your job and look forward to going to
work each day? Do you want to work with top talent who are passionate
about their career and the work they currently perform? Are you looking
to contribute your creative ideas and watch them take flight? If you
answered YES to these questions, come join the team at Partnerpedia! If
you thrive to take part in the ever-evolving technology industry; aspire
to work in a positive, fulfilling, flexible and growing environment, and
seek to work in concert with state of the art technology companies like
Microsoft, RIM, Citrix and Alcatel-Lucent, then we want to hear from
The Partnerpedia product team is a fun group of developers that
functions as a tight-knit scrum team. Partnerpedia, the company and
product, are gaining marketplace momentum by the day and we are super
excited about the necessity to grow the team. We are passionate about
our process and output, and 100% committed to Partnerpedia. We need our
next team member to be just as passionate and committed.
* 5+ years web development experience
* 2+ years Java programming experience
* Demonstrated web product development experience
* Willingness to learn Ruby on Rails
* Desire to keep up-to-date with this every changing technology
* Desire to have fun, and work in a close-knit team environment
Nice to haves:
* 3 years Ruby on Rails development experience
* Excellent usability and UI design skills
* Fundamental understanding of Git
* Testing experience; unit tests or TDD exposure
* Salesforce development
* Linux based server management/EC2
* Experience with scrum
* Rails deployment experience, (Lighttpd, Apache, Nginx, Litespeed,
* Camping, Rack, etc.
At Partnerpedia we're looking for highly motivated, talented and
dedicated team players. This is an exciting time to be a part of the
company. Check us out at www.partnerpedia.com and read our profiles on
Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
We are hiring NOW and we're looking forward to meeting you! Please
reference SaaS App Dev in the subject and send resume and cover letter
to [address removed]. Please note, given the high volume of
resumes received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.