addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vancouver Russian Language Meetup Group Message Board › Russian tutoring services

Russian tutoring services

Stan
user 7637471
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 6
This thread is created for members of the group who want to offer their services in teaching Russian, as well as other services related to the Russian language in Vancouver area. Feel free to post here if you are a Russian teacher, a translator, are looking for a Russian language teacher or for a partner for language exchange.

The following will be deleted from the thread:
- Any advertisements not directly related to the Russian language. If you are a member of the group and are offering other services, please create a separate thread.
- Any services offered by people not residing in Vancouver area.
- Any advertisements by schools and other organizations.
- Any offers from people I haven't personally met. If you have recently joined the group and want to post here, please come to one of our meetups first.
Louie L.
user 8114616
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 8
In exchange for english or something else I m looking for native russian speaker with whom I can practise and improve my russian by casual conversations and reading articles.
I live in Metrotown area am quite flexible moving around for meet up.
A former member
Post #: 7
Hi everyone since the e-mail I received from Stan said "and other language-related services"
I want to inform everyone in our meetup group that I offer French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish tutoring.
My rates are reasonably priced for professional tutoring. I offer 10 and 15 hour introductory language packages. I also offer discounts to groups of 2 and 3.

I am a University educated native Canadian so If your native language is Russian and wish to learn English or French I can help.

Look forward to seeing you all at the Eurofest Festival.
Ciao
Liz
liz_a
Calgary, AB
Post #: 539
I am Liz, a former organizer of Russian as a Foreign Language Meetup group in Toronto. I had this group for over 2 years and I prepared all the lesson materials for it. I still do and send it to the new organizer.

I am not a teacher, I simply just love my language. However, I've done extensive research on how to teach Russian to foreigners. My group always had 5/5 rating.

If you would like to discuss either tutoring or language swap (Spanish, French, Hebrew), let me know.

At home I have a lot of books for foreign students including those used by Moscow University.
nicole
user 10549039
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
In exchange for english or something else I m looking for native russian speaker with whom I can practise and improve my russian by casual conversations and reading articles.
I live in Metrotown area am quite flexible moving around for meet up.

My son is learning russian (he is 15) and would love to learn more while teaching English to you.

Let me know

Thanks
nicole
Andrey
user 40663972
Richmond, BC
Post #: 1
I help students to learn russian language using method, connected with Mera (Мера, "measure"). Any student may learn the language very fast (from several weeks to several months).
All are welcome- russian speakers, english speakers, ukranian, farsi, etc...
Russian is one of the most easiest languages. The only one thing is how to learn it.

Mera is base of everything, and of language as well.
Feel free to contact me,
blagodaryu, vsego dobrogo...

Sample of using Mera:

КАТ (basic Image, Mera, - roll, s cat e)- КАТ НУТЬ, КАТ ИТЬ, КАТ АТЬ, КАТ ЫВАТЬ, КАТОК, КАТАЛК­А, КАТУШК­А, НАКАТИ­ТЬ, ПРИКАТ­ИТЬ, ПОДКАТ­ИТЬ, ЗАКАТИ­ТЬ, ВКАТИТ­Ь, ПОКАТИ­ТЬ, СКАТИТ­Ь, ВЫКАТИ­ТЬ, ОТКАТИ­ТЬ, ПРОКАТ­ИТЬ, ОБКАТИ­ТЬ, ДОКАТИ­ТЬ, РАЗКАТ­ИТЬ, ПЕРЕКА­ТИТЬ, НАКАТ, ПРОКАТ­, ОБКАТК­А, СКАТКА­, ЗАКАТ, ПЕРЕКА­Т, ВЫКАТ, НАВЫКА­Т, НАПРОК­АТ, КАЧУ, ВЫКАЧУ­, СКАЧУ, ОТКАЧУ­, КАТАЮ, ЗАКАТА­Ю, СКАТЫВ­АЮ, ЗАКАТЫ­ВАЮ, ПОНАЗА­КАТЫВА­Ю, КАТНУВ­, КАТЯ, ВКАТИВ­, ПРОКАТ­ИВ, ЗАКАТИ­В, СКАТЫВ­АЯ, РАЗКАТ­ЫВАЯ, ПЕРЕКА­ТЫВАЯ, СКАТАН­, РАЗКАТ­АН, УКАТАН­, КАТЯЩИ­Й, КАТНУВ­ШИЙ, КАТИВШ­ИЙ, ПЕРЕКА­ТЫВАВШ­ИЙ, КАТНИ, КАТИ, КАТАЙ, ОТКАТЫ­ВАЙ... more than 50 words... but there`s around 150 words more... How to deal with that?
You don`t need to memorise all the words (too many). You should know only basic Image and you need to understand how Mera works, how you may use it: to build the words and to connect it in your speech.
Actually there are about 1 million of basic Images in russian language, so you may build around 100 million words. I think, it`s enough to study the world... Just do it...
Some russian words: mather`, bather`, sesther`, brather`, syn, dotsher`, lyag, bit, sid, ed, ploog, sedlo, sol`, bobr, brov`, nos, nozdri, shek, shep, kryuk, torch, poverh, dom, vijen`, kover, drev, glyb... Looks familiar, isn`t it?

благод­арю,
всего доброг­о...
John
user 4344714
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 19
I'm interested in doing language exchange. I speak,read,write fluent English and Korean. I am hoping to find someone who can meet bi weekly.