add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Vancouver Russian Language Meetup Group Message Board › English Editing and Writing Services

English Editing and Writing Services

A former member
Post #: 4
Since there seem to be others posting their services on the board, I hope it's okay if I do as well.
As there is a number of ESL speakers and students in the group, I think they may find it useful.

I offer English editing and proofreading services for students, business owners, and anyone else in need of some assistance with English writing. I work with all types of written materials - business writing, resumes, letters, student papers and theses, etc. I also provide copywriting services for websites, advertisements, brochures, and other marketing materials. I am a professional writer with experience in journalistic, academic, and corporate writing; I worked as a corporate communications writer in the past, and have been doing freelance writing and editing for the past two years. I've worked with a wide range of clients over this period and have a number of references who can recommend my work.
I offer a special rate for students; I will also offer a special Russian Meetupsmile discount for members of this group of 10% off the regular rate.

For more information, please visit my website Drop of Ink Editing and Proofreading, or email me to inquire. Thank you very much!
A former member
Post #: 5
Oh, and forgot to add: although I am not a professional translator, I am also able to provide Russian to English translation for basic (not academic or highly technical) materials such as resumes, letters, websites, etc. I guarantee the accuracy of the English text, however as I don't have the credentials I offer a much lower rate than that of professional translators. Please contact me if interested.
Calgary, AB
Post #: 546
Well, depending on how good your English is, I may be interested to collaborate. I run a blog and sometimes I get jobs to write for magazines. I'm pretty good, but I don't mind having someone with excellent creative writing skills to check it.