addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vancouver Brainiacs Message Board › Cancelation of Event - Saturday December 3rd.

Cancelation of Event - Saturday December 3rd.

A former member
Hello All,

There was a last minute cancellation by the venue owner for this event. The space will not be available for our group to use due to renovations of the office/school. we will have to postpone this party for another day once the space's construction is completed. sorry for the inconvenience and i will let all you know when we will have this event.

if anyone here has questions please email me and let me know.

Ry'an Cola