Vancouver International and Independent Cinema Group Message Board › REEL CAUSES is now Affiliated with Vancity Theater and Vancouver Internation

REEL CAUSES is now Affiliated with Vancity Theater and Vancouver International Film Festival!

Mohamed I.
user 7232672
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC

Dear Friends,

I want to share with you the good news!

REEL CAUSES is now officially affiliated with Vancity theater and Vancouver International Film Festival,

Thanks to the great efforts from Robert Davidson.

As a result:

1) Vancity Theatre will be the base for all REEL CAUSES future events as a co-presentations with Vancity Theater.

2) All ticket revenues to go to the cause/charity of the month as with our usual standard practice.

3) Reel Causes events will be advertised at the Vancity website and in the monthly printed program

guide. (City Reels).

I thank all of you who have supported the REEL CAUSES project since the very first days, and I am looking forward for your attendance on the 21st of April for our first event at the great Vancity Theater,

the screening of Living in Emergency , for the benefit of Doctors Without Borders -Vancouver.

Stay tuned for more details!

Cheers,

Mohamed

Annie
user 11859125
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 4
That's wonderful news. Thanks Mohamed and Robert!
Cheers,
Annie