align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Vancouver International and Independent Cinema Group Message Board › 4 VIFF Theatre Vouchers For Sale - 2 Tickets, With 2 Memberships & Small

4 VIFF Theatre Vouchers For Sale - 2 Tickets, With 2 Memberships & Small Popcorn for $12.00 - Expires June 22/12

Bonnie
user 5178756
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 18
Hi!

I bought a couple of deals last year from a Groupon type site for the VIFF theatre and haven't been able to use them and they are expiring soon (June 22nd). If you are planning to go see a movie at VIFF theatre in the next week or so and are interested in buying a voucher from me, let me know. I have 4 vouchers available. I paid $12.00 for each voucher and just want to sell each voucher for the amount I paid, $12.00. Each voucher covers 2 admissions, 2 memberships, plus one small popcorn and one drink.

If interested, let me know and I can meet you at the theatre, and make sure you get the tickets, memberships, coupon for the popcorn. I know Willow from the group, and am sure she will vouch for me that I am trustworthy.

Bonnie