addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vancouver International and Independent Cinema Group Message Board › Important : Keeping an eye + B.Y.O.Friend !

Important : Keeping an eye + B.Y.O.Friend !

Mohamed I.
user 7232672
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Dear Friends ,

2 Important points :

1) Some of you cancel or call to cancel same day of the movie, which I dont mind because we all get last minute emergencies, and as long as these members try to inform us with their cancellation.
So, If anyone was interested and couldnt find a spot & was still free on Sunday then am asking you to keep an eye on our meetup page on Sunday , or email me and leave your number if you like and I will contact you once a place opens.

2) We are really having interesting discussions after the movie , especially when we have someone related to the movie's country of origin. So B.Y.O.Friend if he or she could give us an insight about a movie from a certain country, that would make our cultural experience more rich !

Have a great weekend & see you soon !
Mohamed