addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 5
Hello everyone,
as every year I am very excited by the fact that the VIFF is almost here but in the same time I get very nervous and confused; so many movies, so many options. I intend this yesr to spend a couple of days watching movies, that means maybe 6 to 8 movies. I know for sure that I want to see ONE movie in particular but no idea about the other that would be worth watching. Anyone has suggestions ?
I know that I want to see "The Autobiography of Nicolae Ceausescu", and "Uncle Boonmee ....."
Maybe some other people have already make their choices and would liek to share ?
Happy watching,