Metro Vancouver Small Dogs Message Board › Paws 2 dance Gala Show - Nov 6, 2010 at the Bell Centre, Surrey

Paws 2 dance Gala Show - Nov 6, 2010 at the Bell Centre, Surrey

Karen E.
ruby911
Maple Ridge, BC
Post #: 6
I have started working with my BT, Zuzu, on Canine Musical Freestyle and I have to say she has picked it up way faster than my mini doxie - attitude (or lack of) makes such a difference!!

This Gala musical drama that Ruby (my mini dacvhshund) and I have been working at for almost a year now is coming up soon, so I thought I would let everyone know about it. Rehearsals are getting more frequent as we get closer to the performance date. My Boston Terror Zuzu is not in the show but she will be competing the next day at the Gala competition... that is how sure I am she can learn a routine - smart girl, we only adopted her a month ago, just turned 6.

The show is called 'Escape the darkness' and is "Featuring the World’s Top Performers From Two Sports Canine Musical Freestylers and Indoor Kite Flying experts will team up for the first time ever to present this dramatic production." It is about 120 minutes long.

One of our kite flyers, Connor, who you may have seen on 'America's got Talent', was slated to perform with us but a scheduling conflict has come up so he will not be able to make it to the show. Fortunately we have a few other award winning kite flyers who are very good (one in fact I think is a bit better and he is also Canadian)

There are such a variety of dogs in the show - several border collies (of course), a couple of standard poodles, a couple of shelties, a couple of malinois, a husky, an australian kelpie, a yorkie, a pom, our mini dachshund and a newfie pup. (Ruby, my mini doxie has to weave next to her in one segment and that huge tail sent poor Ruby flying one rehearsal).

If you would like more info about the show please go to: http://www.paws2dance...­.

Ticket prices are Adults $26.00, Seniors/students $21.00, Children under 12 $11.00. You can purchase directly through the Bell Centre or our website.

Our club, Paws 2 Dance is offering a group discount of 15% on 10 or more tickets by a single purchaser.

If anyone is interested in purchasing tickets and you are not getting 10 or more, I am placing a bulk order on Tuesday, Sept 21. If you want, you can add them to my order and get 15% off the ticket price. I wont get to the meetup on Sunday, so email me and let me know if you would like tickets with the group rate and we can make arrangements.

See you next meetup and hope to see some of you at the Show.

Karen - The personal assistant to Ruby & Zuzu