The Vancouver Beachvolleyball Meetup Group Message Board › play volleyball for fun

play volleyball for fun

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,
We looking for some people who like to play volleyball for fun (beginners/ inter medium). We can meet once a week, practise some volleyball and up great our skills.
Gonzalo M.
user 5036628
Vancouver, BC
Hi everyone,
We looking for some people who like to play volleyball for fun (beginners/ inter medium). We can meet once a week, practise some volleyball and up great our skills.

Hi!!! let me know where and when I would like to participate!!

have agreat weekend!

Angel Gonzalo
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Gonzalo, yes i would let you know....we would like to play in Kitsalano on weekend day maybe????

have a great sunday
Andrea
Kristina
user 10812023
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 2
Hi Angel and Andrea, I would love to join you guys, it's been a while for me, so some practice sessions would be great!

Talk soon,

Kris
Andrea
user 12054860
Vancouver, BC
Hi everyone,
We looking for some people who like to play volleyball for fun (beginners/ inter medium). We can meet once a week, practice some volleyball and up great our skills.

Regina
1traveljunkie
Green Bay, WI
I would absolutely love to join in on this if it happens.
A former member
I would love to get better at Volleyball and play some games. Let me know what's going. I'm def. down with the idea.
Orwell
user 9711726
Surrey, BC
Hi everyone,

I like this idea and would love to participate. I'm so-so with v-ball skills and would love the practice to improve. Please keep me updated. I will check back on this thread....

Orwell

A former member
I am up for it as long as we can get some serious rallies going...let me know when and where :)
cara
user 12172234
Vancouver, BC
I'm in!! smile