Ventura County WordPress Meetup Group Message Board › SFV Startup coming to Woodland Hills on January 18 - 20, 2013

SFV Startup coming to Woodland Hills on January 18 - 20, 2013

Linda Martins - M.
user 11014359
Ventura, CA
Post #: 5
My team is scheduling this meetup and as you may notice it is scheduled for 3 days. This is actually related to a a bigger event that is soon to happen in our community. Please be sure to mark your calendar for next year (Jan. 18-20, 2013).

You may have already received a previous announcement about this event, and I just wanted to add that if you've never attended a Startup Weekend, this is one event and experience you will definitely want to have. If any of you would like to suggest a meetup prior to this or before the end of the year, I will be more than happy to do that and maybe help get you prepared for what this 3 day action will be about.

I encourage anyone with a startup idea or even a seedling of an idea to check out our dedicated website to see what's in store. Google "Startup Weekend" and believe me, you will get excited, and if not, then we need to talk one on one :) -

But seriously, do take advantage of the early bird special right now as they are limited and will end mid December.

Please reply if you have any suggestions or questions - and have a wonderful Thanksgiving, be safe, and enjoy this time with your family and loved ones!

Linda Martins-Mann