|From:||Mike The V.|
|Sent on:||Friday, May 25, 2012 8:12 PM|
IMPORTANT: Please discuss this in the MESSAGE BOARD, not email.
As you may have noticed, our logo is awful. It's ugly, and its message is confusing. So, I'm calling out to all the graphic designers, artists, photographers, etc out there who might we willing to make us a new logo. Here are the rules and terms of the contest:
1. All members may submit 1-8 images. Non-members must receive permission to enter the contest.
2. All images must be 3 MB or less and in .jpg or .png format. Only still images are allowed (i.e. no animated .gif).
3. Images must include the distinct themes of (1) veg*n'ism and (2) nerdiness.
4. Animations, photographs, 2D renderings of 3D models, scanned paintings, and anything else you can turn into an image are all acceptable.
5. The contest will last for at least 30 days, and the deadline may be extended.
If you submit work, YOU OWN your work unless you and I make a written agreement otherwise. However, by entering the contest, you agree to allow your work to be displayed on the Chicago Veg*n Nerds website for the duration of the contest. Once the contest is over, you may request for your work to be removed.
If you win the contest, you may revoke your work, and another winner will be selected. If you accept the win, we will make an agreement for the Chicago Veg*n Nerds to use your work as it's logo, though you will still own the work with the limitation of our agreement.