I'm so happy to announce that veg Meetup will have a regular monthly potluck on last Saturday of every month!! It is not going to be at my little house anymore :)
Rebecca, the owner of "Open Doors", is graciously sharing her space with us for Vegan Potluck. Since we are using her space for free, I highly encourage you to show your appreciation by donating when you come to the potluck. :)
The building is at right across the street of Funky Buddha Hot Yoga Studio and the space is on the upper level. I will put a sign at the door for you.
Here is a few rules.
1. Our potluck is always animal products or animal by-products free. That means no meats, no eggs, no dairy. Please check the ingredients carefully on the label if you use any pre-made ingredient.
2. Please bring your own serving utensil, plate, silverware if possible. I will always have some extra disposable plates and forks, yet bringing your own works the best. Save the Earth!!
3. Please bring the name of your dish and the recipe note. You can upload your recipe on "More" (It is located at main menu bar next to Discussion). There is a sub menu called "File" and you can save your recipe there. This way, anyone can download your recipe and try it at home. If you know the source, it would be plus to indicate where you get that recipe from.
4. Keep your RSVP accurate. If you can't make it or decide to come at last minute, please update your status online. This way, we know how many people will be at the potluck. Plus I can arrange seating properly :)
5. Please invite your non-vegan friends and family. It is always exciting to show Vegans and Vegetarians are not always eating salads everyday.
Hope these rules are not too much to ask!!!
If you have any question, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to let me know. Looking forward to meeting many of you at November Potluck! Happy Thanksgiving!!