December Potluck will be at D&W Fresh Market Knapp's crossing and I'm very happy to announce that we are going to meet here every even month in 2014!! Thank you Margaux for arranging this for our meetup!!!
The theme of this Potluck is "Farewell 2013". Be creative on your dish!!!
Here is the reminder of our potluck rule.
1. Our potluck is always animal products or animal by-products free. That means no meats, no eggs, no dairy. Please check the ingredients carefully on the label if you use any pre-made ingredient.
2. Please bring your own serving utensil, plate, silverware if possible. I will always have some extra disposable plates and forks, yet bringing your own works the best. Save the Earth!!
3. Please bring the name of your dish and the recipe note. You can upload your recipe on "More" (It is located at main menu bar next to Discussion). There is a sub menu called "File" and you can save your recipe there. This way, anyone can download your recipe and try it at home. If you know the source, it would be plus to indicate where you get that recipe from.
4. Keep your RSVP accurate. If you can't make it or decide to come at last minute, please update your status online. This way, we know how many people will be at the potluck. Plus I can arrange seating properly :)
5. Please invite your non-vegan friends and family. It is always exciting to show Vegans and Vegetarians are not always eating salads everyday.