addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New Hampshire Vegan/Animal Rights Group Message Board › New organizer needed

New organizer needed

Linda D.
Lindld
Group Organizer
Raymond, NH
My term as organizer will run out on April 13, 2010. I haven't been a very good organizer over these last 6 months (only organized 2 meetups) so I think someone else should give it a try. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks to all of the members of this meet up group for joining and sticking with it. If more people try their hand at being organizer I think this can be a better group.
Angela M.
user 11947494
Manchester, NH
Post #: 1
Hi, Linda!
I would love to learn how to become an organizer. I'm a stay-at-home mom, so I have the time to devote to the group. Please let me know how to get going!