addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Linda D.
Lindld
Group Organizer
Raymond, NH
Hi everyone,

When I first scheduled the May 8 meetup I made a mistake and had to cancel to start over. Maybe because of this some of you are thinking the meetup is canceled but it is not. It is still on for May 8 at noon at The Seedling Cafe in Nashua.
I hope to see many of you there and please respond if you can. I usually call up the place ahead of time to let them know we will be coming and how many. But if you decide at the last minute to attend that is ok too. The more the better.

Thanks,

Linda