addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New Hampshire Vegan/Animal Rights Group Message Board › Vegan meet-up for Monday, August 16 is Canceled

Vegan meet-up for Monday, August 16 is Canceled

Steve
user 7631884
Saco, ME
Greetings,

Due to a scheduling issue with Anthony Marr, the meet-up for Monday, August 16, 2010 in Concord has been canceled.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to the meet-up members and friends. We hope to reschedule this event in the near future but, have not worked out the details as of yet.

We all hope to get together with like-minded members and open-minded friends for a vegan get together soon.

If you have any questions, please contact me or Linda Dionne.

Again, I apolpgize for this event's cancellation

Cordially,
Steve