add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Worcester Vegan MeetUp & EatUp Message Board Worcester Vegan Forum: GENERAL › Fabulous Vegan Pastry!

Fabulous Vegan Pastry!

Laura B
user 12294512
Framingham, MA
Post #: 2
Hi All.

A teacher I work with came up to me and gave me a business card for a vegan baker, who happens to be her sister-in-law. Since she knew I was vegan, she thought I might enjoy some of her pastry. I ordered a bunch and thought almost all of it was fantastic! Here is the website:
Massutera Bakery
I paid for the 2 day shipping to get everything fresh. It seems expensive at first, but the sizes of the pastries were big and I froze a ton. For example, the 3 brownies, I actually cut each one into 4 smaller ones and had 12!