align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Minneapolis Vegan Meetup Message Board › Vegan Super Bowl

Vegan Super Bowl

Kelly
user 76375892
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 1
Hey guys,
I am going to a Super Bowl party that's sort of a potluck. I've been googling some recipes, but I wanted to know if anyone had any tried-and-true vegan appetizers before I pick a random one. I am bringing it to share with a bunch of omnivores but the boys are especially reluctant to try anything "strange" so I was hoping for some recipes that would please both vegans and omnivores alike. I think I would prefer a recipe without the use of tofu as well.
I know that's asking a lot but if anyone has any suggestions, that would be great. Thanks so much!
Linda B.
user 14061859
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
I brought a veggie dip for Christmas and the hostess asked for the recipe. I bought Stonewall Kitchen Vegetable Dip Mix at Byerly's. I comes in a small box with two envelopes in it. I calls for 4 oz cream cheese and 1/2 cup of sour cream. I just made it with the vegan cream cheese and vegan sour cream.
Kristen H
user 71032092
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
I love to bring veggies and hummus to dip them in. It's very filling!
A former member
Post #: 8
You can't go wrong with guacamole and salsa.
Melissa M.
user 12956222
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 6
I love making spinach and artichoke dip. Check out this Veg Web recipe:

http://vegweb.com/rec...­
Kelly
user 76375892
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 2
These all sound yummy! Thanks for the ideas! I ended up doing veggies and hummus. I am hoping for another potluck party soon so maybe I can try some more recipes!