Minneapolis Vegan Meetup Message Board › Chicken Run Rescue Tour THIS SUNDAY 7/7- Spots Still Available!

Chicken Run Rescue Tour THIS SUNDAY 7/7- Spots Still Available!

Jenna C.
user 48990992
South San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
Hello everyone! I am posting this event on Meetup since we still have some space after reaching out to our volunteer network. The Animal Rights Coalition is pleased to present a rare and exciting opportunity to tour and learn about Chicken Run Rescue in North Minneapolis. Visiting a chicken rescue is a great way to learn, have fun, and help chickens. The tour will last one hour and we will see the facility, meet some chickens, and get to know how the rescue works.

Please respond with your RSVP and I will get back to you with more information. Email your RSVP to Jenna at Jenna@animalrightscoalition.com OR call 715-307-3031. We have limited space, so let me know ASAP!

Lastly, if you're able to bring anything for the chickens to eat, that would be wonderful. Here's a list of foods they like:

dark, leafy greens
dried or fresh fruits (grapes, apples, figs)
vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes)
cooked pasta
pumpkin
cooked rice
tofu
whole grain bread

Please note that we are not charging for this event. However, since both the Animal Rights Coalition and Chicken Run Rescue are non-profits, we would love it if people were moved to donate. Your generosity supports critical work to save lives.

Looking forward to hanging out with some sweet chicks and peeps! ;)
Kim F.
user 12706917
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 7
What date is the Rescue Tour taking place?