addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Minneapolis Vegan Meetup Message Board › Vegan favorite indulgences

Vegan favorite indulgences

Tracy k.
user 84142412
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
At the Ethique Boutique, i picked up some Nacho Mom's Ultimate Vegan Queso to try out. Love it! Love it! Love it! What have you tried that you are crazy about?
Grace
user 3071523
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
The soft serve in the deli at the Wedge. Love it!
Tracy k.
user 84142412
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
I have heard they have Soft serve at The Wedge. I need to check it out. I also heard they have non-dairy treats at Franklin Freeze. I sant to visit there as well.