addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Minneapolis Vegan Meetup Message Board › Seeking a vegan roommate in St. Paul!

Seeking a vegan roommate in St. Paul!

Amber I.
aindoccio
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Hello! I am a 24 year old female incoming vet student at UMN. I would love to find a roommate to live with when I move out to St. Paul, but I'm so animal rights oriented that I don't even think I could live with a vegetarian who keeps eggs in the house, much less a meat eater.

I am desperately hoping to find another vegan in the area who is looking for a roommate, or looking for an apartment and feels the same way as I do as far as living with non-vegans. I do not have an apartment yet so I am willing to move into someone's apartment or look for one with a potential roommate.

I do have a german shepard mix (who is so so sweet) and an equally sweet cat who would be coming with me.