I'm sorry to say that we will have to postpone the benefit for this Friday night. The forecast just keeps getting worse, and the brunt of it is supposed to hit us Friday night. We don't want to put anyone at risk of driving in bad weather, and what's the point of having a benefit if nobody shows up. We are super bummed about it, but rest assured that we WILL reschedule the event! I will post the date as soon as we have one set. Thanks to everyone for your support! Keep an eye out for the new date!