Vegan Metro West Network Message Board › Meetup at the Dosa Temple in Ashland

Meetup at the Dosa Temple in Ashland

Steve
AshlandSteve
Ashland, MA
Post #: 1
Not sure if anyone saw this suggested event:

After our planning meeting about a week ago I took the task to organize a meetup at the Dosa Temple in Ashland MA. They do a weekend buffet from 11:30am to 3:30pm. There are usually at least two vegan entrees on the buffet plus rice and soup. If we want to do this, I would ask them to have 4 vegan entrees and settle for 3 :-). I'd also ask that one of the desserts be vegan as well. I believe both the soups offered are vegan but I would confirm.

I've selected a date so that something is penciled in. I've not encraved in stone. I've not discussed this with the owner of the Dosa Temple. I am a regular (once or twice a month) and as I always behave myself, I think I can ask for what we need.

The more people we have attending, the more reasonable any of our requests could be. Be aware that the buffets can be very busy so I'd like to get an accurate count. I've been there when people had to wait to be seated (more often happens on Indian holidays). There is a Hindu temple in Ashland so Dosa Temple really draws quite a crowd on the weekends.

The website is here: http://www.dosatemple...­

Let me know what you think.