Nov 27, 2008 · 3:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
I've started a thread on the message board for folks to solicit and offer carpools:
This has worked out well the last three years. Please help make this another great Thanksgiving by offering a spot in your vehicle.
As we've done in the past, this will be an informal potluck -- please bring vegan food/drink to share. This is a More The Merrier occasion -- feel free to bring along friends, family, visitors from out of town, etc. Everyone is welcome.
-- your humble organizer
From Seattle take I-90 E towards Spokane.
1. Head to Issaquah on I-90
2. Do not take the front street exit as map-quest and other
sites would have you do. It takes longer!
3. Take Exit 15 - WA-900/Lake Sammamish State Park.
4. Turn RIGHT (South) onto WA-900/17TH AVE NW/RENTON-ISSAQUAH RD SE.
Continue to follow WA-900/RENTON-ISSAQUAH RD SE. Drive 4.2 miles. (6 minutes)
5. Turn LEFT onto SE MAY VALLEY RD. Go 2.6 miles (about 4 minutes)
6. Our driveway is the first left just after the Squak Mountain State Park.
7. You’ll see a hanging white address sign with two house numbers on it.
8. You’ve arrived at 21610 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA[masked]
Please bring your own plate and utensils so that we don’t have
to resort to plastic and Styrofoam plates. The earth will thank
Let’s make this Thanksgiving another one to remember. When RSVP-ing please tell us what scrumptious vegan dish or dessert you will be bringing. That way we’ll cover all the bases. We’ll
have a contest for best entrée and best dessert.
As tradition has it, we'll be playing a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.
Enjoy your ride through the countryside! Watch for deer, raccoons, coyotes and other little critters. They like to jump out onto the road and greet animal caring Vegans.