align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Vegan 101: Dallas/FortWorth Message Board › How you can help Vegan 101!

How you can help Vegan 101!

Briggitte
briggitte
Port Chester, NY
Vegan 101 is about to renew its meetup.com membership we are in need of donations (big or small) to be able to pay for the next 6 months. You can now donate via PayPal through our (under construction) web page Here.

We also need people to volunteer their houses and backyards for our events. So if you have a place in the DFW area and are willing to host us for the night email me!

-The Organizers of Vegan 101
A former member
Post #: 90
Will do! : )
Mrs. Soup (Genghis...
HugMonster
Dallas, TX
Post #: 943
I will donate. I live in a small town home and have a cubicle sized yard.
A former member
Post #: 2
I am sad to leave the group having only participated twice but I have moved to Tucson, AZ. I wish you guys the best and think what you are doing is great. Stay vegan people! Laziness and self-defeat lie on the other paths.
A former member
Post #: 1
You can have a meetup at my house; just let me know!
laura
lauraetoile
Littleton, CO
Post #: 10
Why don't we do a fundraiser?

I sell lots of vegan goodies on my Etsy site (LauraEtoile.Etsy.Com) and would be willing to make things and sell them for cheaper in order to turn a profit. Others could also make food and we could sell it...somewhere! I'm sure there are other fundraiser ideas out there...

I volunteer my house in NRH, as well as my brother's in Hurst. I don't know if he's a member yet, but he is a follower on facebook. He is very active in the Animal Connection of Texas. Anyway, I'll be moving to Seattle in a few months, but he'll be here and I know he'd be willing to host.